September 25, 2021 4:00 pm / 5:30 pm
Online, how do you know if your message is reaching them?
How can you engage and invite them to participate?
You change how you see them- they are not just an audience- rather they are cocreators in your performance. There are two words that can shift how you see the world and we will explore the power of them in a three step process to more collaborative, engaging and dynamic presentations.
We will explore how to be funnier, more present and how to make the audience feel you are there for them. Serious games and secrets of communication will be explored. Get ready for the LAB.
Organization fee for our club business: 9,99€
This Workshop is for Toastmaster club members only.
About Jessica Breitenfeld
Jessica is a certified applied improvisation practitioner, a volunteer hospital clown and a therapist in Gestalt Psychotherapy. She has traveled to forty-six countries and lived in eight- and she has discovered the two words that can change how you see the world. She is called the Team Whisperer for her engaging Team Trainings, has taught at Esade University and most importantly always empowers participants to use their humour and humanness to thrive and build trust in her LAB Experiences. www.JessicaBreitenfeld.com
Jessica is a member of five Professional Speakers Associations and is the runner up winner of London´s annual Speaker Factor contest. In Toastmasters she was awarded Best in Barcelona in Evaluation and International Speech contest these last two years, she is here to help us engage our audience using tricks Therapists use in online sessions to feel the participants.
We are the first Advanced Toastmaster Club in Munich for English speaking Toastmaster members. We are the bridge between the home club and the professional speaking world
Our members are:
- valued contributors to the Toastmasters community in Division D and beyond
- a handful of mentors who are supportive but also challenge their mentees by pushing them beyond their comfort zone
- skilled time managers, bringing to our meetings thoughtful planning and reliable execution
- Excellent evaluations – as we continuously evaluate our evaluators
- Support to our members professionally in preparing presentations and speeches at a professional level
- A wide variety of learning opportunities to our members with workshops and special events on rhetorical topics by experienced experts
Our club members:
- are also members in their respective home club (to avoid “cannibalization”),
- have completed either CC or Pathways level 2,
- work in Pathways and speak English.
We meet every 1st Saturday of the month from 10:30 to 12:00
And right now we are also meeting at 3rd Saturday of the month.